Palm Beach State College Job Description |Human Resources
Job Title: GRANTS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Pay Grade: 63
Responsible for providing research, analyze data and lead in the development of grant applications in partnership with administration, faculty and staff. Manages grants applications process and completes grant applications, prepares supporting documentation e.g., letter of commitments, budget justifications, logic model and project summary. Works with external contracted grant writers. Provides grant writing training to college faculty and staff.
Starting Pay: 64,142.00 USD
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek funding from federal and state governments and/or foundations grants for special programs.
- Complete and process applications or forms for funded programs.
- Assist with development of grant proposals, applications materials and /or corresponding reports.
- Research available and applicable grant funding sources.
- Coordinate and/or develop grant proposals, application materials and corresponding reports. Evaluate success of proposals comparing funding agency requirements and College concept paper.
- Assist in the development of College concept papers.
- Analyze and interpret research output to produce and present useful information.
- Research and prepare application for receipt of federal and/or state funds.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Education and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree within specific subject area related to the position.
- Minimum of four years related experience.
- Master’s degree within specific subject area related to the position.
- Grant writing experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :Knowledge of:
- Federal, State, and private Grants laws and regulations and policies.
- Grants reporting laws and regulations.
- Microsoft Office Professional or similar applications.
- Principles/Practices of systems reporting.
- College policies and procedures.
- Strong leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong writing, grammar, and editing.
- Multitasking capabilities.
- Respond to complex grant inquiries.
- Strong time management.
- Strong analytical.
- Define problems, collect data and draw conclusions.
- Detail oriented.
- Manage multiple projects with deadline pressures.
- Make effective public presentations.
- Submit budget modifications requests.