There is an openings for part-time grant assistant, Resource Development at Miami Dade College.
The Part-Time Grant Assistant is responsible for providing support and record keeping functions related to the operations of the department with principal emphasis on a wide variety of tasks that include handling of on-line data input and the operation of the corresponding database and College’s MDConnect system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and inputs data into the system
- Prepares reports (electronic/hard-copy) on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Reviews files and follows up for accuracy and completion
- Maintains the database and ensures the integrity of data collection
- Oversees filing system
- Prepares and administers surveys throughout the year
- Updates distribution mailing lists
- Attends training and webinars for database systems and others relevant to position
- Performs other duties as assigned
- One year ( 30 credits ) of college coursework from a regionally accredited institution and two (2) years of office related experience
- Knowledge and understanding of College organization, goals and objectives, and policies and procedures
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications with advanced skills in MS Excel
- Possess good organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work in high-paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects and timelines
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments
Please visit http://www.mdc.edu/jobs/ and search for “Part-Time Grant Assistant” or position # 997920.