The Florida Council for Resource Development (FCRD) invites your organization to become a sponsor at our upcoming Fall Gathering and Spring Conference.
FCRD is an organization consisting of grant and foundation professionals dedicated to increasing external financial resources for the advancement of all colleges within the Florida College System through professional development, collaboration, and networking.
Sponsorship packages are designed to offer a variety of opportunities and levels of exposure. They are a great way to leverage your participation and presence at the event.
Sponsorships are available on a first-come, first served basis. Secure your sponsorship early by contacting Dr. Ellen Burns at St. Johns River State College, EllenBurns@sjrstate.edu.
Sponsors interested in supporting the Spring 2018 Conference in Miami, FL can visit https://www.mdcfoundation.com/fcrdsponsor to find out more information.
All Sponsorships include:
- Includes 6 foot banquet table in the exhibitor area.
- Conference registration for one person, which provides welcome dinner, breakfast, lunch, snack breaks, and access to sessions.
- Company Logo with link to company URL to be placed on the front page of the FCRD website (www.floridacrd.org) for twelve consecutive months.
- Company logo on two (2) meter boards, shared with other sponsors to be placed in the registration and conference area
- Opportunity to provide literature for conference bag (material provided by Sponsor).
- Pre-conference and Post-Conference contact list of attendees.
- Sponsorship recognition in the conference agenda packet.
- Sponsor to provide company logo in JPEG and EPS format.
Sponsorship Level Benefits:
Breakfast Sponsor: $500
This sponsorship level provides the opportunity to present products/services to attendees at breakfast (15 minutes).
Lunch Sponsor: $500
This sponsorship level provides the opportunity to present products/services to attendees at lunch (15 minutes).
Key Note Sponsor: $500
This sponsorship level provides the opportunity to present products/services to attendees and introduce a Keynote Speaker (15 minutes).